Thursday 29 April 2010

Lemony pasta

hihihi :I I know my previous post was about rice with something :) went a bit too lemony. But today's recipe doesn't involve lemon. Unless you drink it - ice tea for instance.



By the way I used 'Mango and friends' tea mix from Cha (Ljubljana old Centre and City park shopping centre and Šiška Mercator shopping centre) for my ice tea and it came out great! Real fresh with a sliced lemon per about a litre and a half of chilled tea and some ice cubes :)

Ok back to the food... some barilla pasta. Take some pancetta and marjorie and basil and put it in a pan. Wait till pasta is done and pour it into the pan. Take away water first, please :) mix. Add two full table spoons of light sour creme and add some capers and smoked cheese if you like it. I love it, but all the same I think it went well with everything.

You can add some Parmesan cheese just before serving. :D DONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment