Thursday 29 April 2010

Rice.... and something else

Hi, it's me again. And bye, again. Since I'll be off for the weekend in the vast lands of internet lackness :) I will give you the honour of two meal posts :)

First, yesterday's lunch... not so happy with it, but was kinda learning experience for me :) Everything where it should though :)

So I had some shrimps, tomatoes and Gorgonzola cheese. I used rice, since its taste is so plain and can be mixed with almost everything. And this came out.





I used Kotany (already mentioned in one of earlier posts) Orient spices mix and one lemon to marinade the shrimps. I then sliced three fresh tomatoes (it's great to have them all fresh and juicy now when warm days are coming) and put them into a hot baking pan, with a few droplets of olive oil. After soaking shrimps for 5-10 minutes I poured the lemony-spice mix to the tomatoes so they got a bit of the taste. I took the tomatoes out of the pan and tossed in the shrimps and some peanuts. After about a minutes I added some Gorgonzola cheese and tomatoes from earlier.

What you get doesn't really look too nice, and it tastes a bit too lemony, so if you leave the lemon or only use a half it will be just ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment