Sunday 27 June 2010

Holidayzzzzzzzzzzz

It must be low-maintenance... all the cooking part I mean. Because you want to have as much sunny time relaxing or doing sports as you can.

And so I took some pre-made meat capelleti (If you recall from my face book page I did actually make past myself but almost died trying. It was amazing in taste and texture, but so not worth it all the pain and scratches all over my hands, not to mention the muscles pain... oh my!) and kajmak cheese I got from the deli.

Cook the capelleti as instructed. Put some olive oil in the pan and wait it heats. Add the capelleti and stir. Now season with dried rosmary and oregano. I wanted to use fresh, but unfortunately there was only mint and some other green stuff available. Add about two spoonfuls of kajmak cheese and mix well. Serve and place a little bit of kajmak on top just before. You can also serve some Parmesan cheese.

Mmmmmm, yummy meal, easy and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment